Thursday, July 29, 2010

Canadian LongArm Supplies announces

A change in ownership.


I would like to thank all my loyal customers while I have operated LongArm Supplies. I have met many, many wonderful quilters, most of whom have become friends.

I am not falling out of the quilting world; I am looking forward to focusing on longarm quilting again. I will be remaining a representative for APQS machines; with parts; service and training. My telephone number will be changing to 604-794-5955 for assistance with APQS machines or just to chat.

This fall Rhonda and I will be launching a new website focusing on longarm machine quilting and training. A newsletter will be sent as we get closer to the launching of the new website. We will be starting a new blog this weekend to keep you up to date on what is going on with us. You can find our blog here; Quilted Cats Hideaway.

Now, I would like to introduce you to the new owner of LongArm Supplies, Veta Borysiuk.

Veta lives in Alberta. She has been a longarm quilter since 2001; previously owning a Gammill and now a Prodigy. She is excited to be adding a Intelligent Quilter to her machine.

LongArm Supplies will re-open in Alberta on August 9, 2010. The phone number will remain the same: 1-866-524-5955. Watch the website for email address and changes she will be making.


Thank you for 4 great years.

No comments: